Gel Polish Lunail “Stained Glass”
What is the difference between stained glass gel from standard modeling and color gels? Stained glass gels are a polymer material of a viscous translucent consistency with a low pigment content, to give the design a tinted effect.
Easily removed by dissolving (10 minutes) or milling cutter.
Method of application:
1. We matte the nail.
2. Degrease well.
3. Apply Nail Prep and Bond Praimer.
4. Apply Lunail Base with a thin layer or alignment, seal the end face.
5. Dry in a lamp (LED 30 sec. UV / LED 30 sec. UV 2 min.)
6. Apply 1 coat of color.
7. Dry it.
8. If necessary, apply 2 layers of color.
10. Apply Lunail Top with a matte or glossy effect.
12. Let cool for 30 seconds.
14. Fragrant oil remove the remaining liquid.
15. Do not forget about a light massage of the pens, which completes a pleasant manicure procedure.