Gellacs of the Professional class are produced in Russia, but they are not inferior in quality to foreign ones. The main difference is a pleasant price and a huge palette of various shades for every taste.
1. Thick, dense, ideally fit in 2 layers.
2. The consistency is more fluid than the Premium class, and this allows you to experiment with designs.
3. In this line there is everyone’s favorite magnetic gel – “cat’s eye” varnishes, a chameleon and stained glass.
4. It is easily removed by dissolution (10 minutes) or a mill.
Method of application:
1. We matte the nail.
2. Degrease well.
3. Apply Nail Prep and Bond Praimer.
4. Apply Lunail Base with a thin layer or alignment, seal the end face.
5. Dry in a lamp (LED 30 sec. UV / LED 30 sec. UV 2 min.)
6. Apply 1 coat of color.
7. Dry it.
8. If necessary, apply 2 layers of color.
10. Apply Lunail Top with a matte or glossy effect.
12. Let cool for 30 seconds.
14. Fragrant oil remove the remaining liquid.
15. Do not forget about a light massage of the pens, which completes a pleasant manicure procedure.